New acessories for Felicity

I have a laptop now! Hopefully this means more frequent posts, but I won't set my hopes too high. I've been on Pinterest a lot lately pinning stuff to my Felicity board, and I also added a Marie Antoinette board full of fluffy, over-the-top delights of ribbons, silks, lace, feathers, all those ethereal things that the ridiculous Rococo period brings to mind. 

 

I ordered some glass pearls from Amazon, and then had a dickens of a time stringing a few on a narrow blue ribbon to make a simple necklace. If anyone wants one, they're a million dollars, ;)






Comments

  1. A million for a necklace sounds fair. I'll four. One for my Felicity, one for each of my little sisters, and one for trying to resale for a billion dollars, the true fair price.

    Fun times ahead, I hope!

    keturahskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I could force myself to make four for four million xD Dolls always involve fun times!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First American Girl!

Pink Regency Dress