First American Girl!

My first American Girl doll arrived in the mail today! She's a 1993 Pleasant Company Felicity doll (three years older than me!) in perfect condition with her original meet clothes, and a meet accessory set. It's so strange to have a doll I've wanted for so long in my hands! 


Pretty mobcap and coral necklace

Cotton shift, perfect condition!


I love her beautiful, beautiful hair. So nice to have a doll with quality hair.


Gorgeous eyes, Felicity has unique green eyes to all other AG dolls. 

Garters and stockings and shoes, oh my! I love the weight of these stockings. Nice heavy cotton.


I think these are later meet accessories after looking in the packaging. 2007, I'm pretty sure.
 Beautiful Felicity! I can't wait to get started on some historical clothing for her, but right now she's going to stand on my dresser with my other dolls so I can admire her for a while first.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Regency Dress

New acessories for Felicity